Immigration Visa Services

Our Commitment to On-shore & Off-shore Migration Customers

Sky-High Consultancy is committed to provide friendly, ethical, honest and lawful migration solutions and application processing services to our customers here and abroad. Our customers can be assured of the most up-to-date professional advice and efficient individual case management to obtain the best possible outcome.

As a Registered Migration Agent in Australia (MARN:0964532), we provide a full range of Migration & Visa services. Our Migration solutions are individually tailored and case-managed for each customer to ensure the best outcome.

Student Visa application (All Categories)
AAT formerly known as MRT Appeal
Please contact us regarding your appeal as every case and scenario is different.

Skilled Independent Migration

You need at least 60 points to lodge an Expression of Interest on Skills Select and also an occupation on the Consolidated Skills Occupation List (CSOL). Please contact us for points test score

Regional Migration Programs (State Sponsorships)

Please contact us for current occupations in demand.The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) helps Australian businesses in regional areas of Australia to sponsor overseas skilled workers to live and work permanently in regional areas of Australia. RSMS visa enjoys great concession than ENS visa however the RSMS visa is subject to cancellation if the employee does not remain in the regional area or working for the employer for a minimum of 2 year.

RSMS visa has 2 streams:
The Employer:

  • Must be actively operating in Regional Australia located outside the major metropolitan centres of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and Melbourne. However ALL of Western Australia, South Australia, ACT, Northern Territory and Tasmania are considered regional
  • Provide a job offer for at least 2 years
  • The position is being remunerated at a market rate level with the legal award as minimum
  • Arranges certification by the relevant Regional Certifying Body

The Regional Certifying Bodies must certify that the position is in high demand in the regional area, each RCB has their own rules and charges for processing this part of the application, which usually takes 1 to 2 months

The Employee:

  • Has an occupation listed in ANZSCO 1-3 major groups
  • Be younger than 50 years of age
  • Has Competent English language ability
  • Has comparable Australian qualification and/or experience
  • Has comparable Australian qualification and/or experience

Temporary Residence Transition Stream

If you hold a 457 visa and have worked for your employer for 2 years in the nominated occupation, then:

  • Your skills do not need to be assessed
  • No regional certification required
  • Has Vocational English language ability

Employer Sponsored Migration

To apply for this visa, you should:

  • Be nominated by an approved employer
  • Be younger than 50 years of age
  • Meet the English language requirements
  • Meet the skills, experience and qualifications requirements

There are exemptions relating to age, skills and English language ability. These depend on your nominated occupation, salary and past work experience.

The benefit of this visa is that it will allow you and any dependent family members’ permanent residency in Australia.

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) enables Australian employers to sponsor highly skilled workers to live and work permanently in Australia.

Employers can employ skilled workers from overseas or temporary residents who are already here visiting or working in Australia.

ENS visa has 3 streams:

  • Temporary Residence Transition Stream – Choose this stream if you already hold a 457 visa and have worked for your employer for 2 years in the nominated occupation and your employer wants to offer you a permanent position in that occupation.
  • Direct Entry Stream – Choose this stream if you have never, or only briefly, worked in the Australian labour market, or have not held a subclass 457 visa for the last two years with your nominating employer, or if you are applying directly from outside Australia.
  • Agreement Stream – Choose this stream if you are being sponsored by an employer through a tailored and negotiated labour agreement or regional migration agreement.

457 Temporary Work

To qualify for a 457 visa, the applicant must have an employer who is willing to sponsor them.

There are 3 steps involved for the 457 work visa (4 years)

Step 1 - Employer Applies to be a Sponsor

Step 2 - Employer Nominates a Position

Step 3 - Employee Applies for a Visa

After being on the 457 for 2 years there is pathway to permanent residency if you are still with the same employer.

Spouse/De Facto Migration

Partner Visa can be applied for onshore or offshore and you will either need to be married or be in a de facto relationship for 12 months.

Partner visa applications can be lodged in Australia or overseas. The Fiancé visa must be lodged overseas at the Embassy responsible for the applicant's usual country of residence.

Generally the partner visa is granted a 2 year temporary visa and at the end of the 2 year period, if the relationship is still ongoing a permanent visa is granted.

Married couples

Your marriage must be legal under Australian Law. If you were married in a country other than Australia and that marriage is valid in that country, generally it will be recognised as valid under Australian law. In a married relationship, you and your partner must show a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others.

De Facto Couples (including Same-Sex Couples)

De facto relationships generally require you to live together and include heterosexual and same-sex couples for at least 12 months before applying. Couples, who cannot show a 12 months history together can register their relationship with one of the State relationships registers (in QLD, VIC, NSW, ACT and TAS) is exempt from the 12 months requirement to live together prior to applying.

Fiancé or Prospective Marriage Visa

Couples that wish to bring their fiancé to Australia to get married can apply for the Prospective Marriage Visa. Applicants must agree to marry within 9 months of entering Australia and will be granted a 1 year temporary visa for this purpose. The applicant must be at least 18 years old and you must have met your intended spouse in person and know him or her personally. This must be the case even if it is an arranged marriage, you and your sponsor met as children and the marriage was arranged before you turned 18 years of age or you met on the internet (exchanging photographs is not evidence of having met in person).

Family Migration

Australian Parent Visas are for parents who have children who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia. There are two categories of visas for parents wishing to migrate to Australia:

Australia Contributory Parent Visa

  • Contributory Parent Visa
  • Contributory Aged Parent Visa

Australia Parent Visa

  • Parent Visa
  • Aged Parent Visa

The main criteria for both parent category visas are the same. However, applicants for the Contributory Parent visa are required to make a significant contribution to their future health and welfare costs. The Contributory Parent visa category also offers temporary visas valid for 2 years.

Applicants must meet the ‘balance of family’ test. The Public Interest Criteria must be met (Health and Character (Police Clearance).

An Assurance of Support and bond must be provided. Please contact us for more information regarding Assurance of Support (AOS).

"Balance of Family" Test (summary)

The number of children of the parent who are lawfully and permanently resident in Australia or are eligible New Zealand citizens usually resident in Australia is: (i) greater than, or equal to, the total number of children of the parent who are resident overseas; or (ii) greater than the greatest number of children of the parent who are resident in any single overseas country. Aged parents: for men the qualifying age is 65 years. For women this depends on their date of birth.

Business Migration

This visa is for successful business owners or investors from overseas who are willing invest in new or existing business in Australia or make designated investment in Australia State or Territory government bonds. An Expression of Interest (EOI) must be submitted.

Basic requirements:

  • You must be less than 55 years of age (unless state and territory government waive this requirement if your proposed business will be of exceptional economic benefit to the relevant region)

You must also be nominated by an Australian state or territory government by submitting a detailed business proposal with your application.

You must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) and wait received an invitation from Department of Immigration to apply for this visa
You must score at least 65 points on the Innovation points test. Points are awarded in the following factors:

  • Age
  • English language ability
  • Qualifications
  • Experience in business or investment
  • Net personal and business assets
  • Business turnover
  • Innovation
  • State or territory nomination – special endorsement

Please Contact Us to see eligibility criteria and if you satisfy the requirements for this visa

Business Innovation stream:

For people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
Please Contact Us to see eligibility criteria and if you satisfy the requirements for this visa

Investor stream:

For people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
Please Contact Us to see eligibility criteria and if you satisfy the requirements for this visa